Monday, November 20, 2017

Wine Tasting For Me!

Saturday we grabbed a nice big breakfast before heading out to some of the wineries in the valley. I lost count of exactly how many we went to.......maybe 6? I ran into some volunteers from the refuge, which was amusing because being "new in town" I never expect to see anyone I know when I'm out and about. That being said, the people at the wineries recognize me now, which is fun because a lot of them now know the wines that I like and don't even have to ask anymore. I also tried Huckleberry Vodka from one of the wineries and it was SO good. Then again, I have liked anything huckleberry related that I've tried so far. Anyways, visiting the wineries is super fun and I definitely don't plan on stopping any time soon.
How Neat Is That?!
Ste. Chapelle (one of my favorites)

No comments:

Post a Comment