Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Getting Spooky For America!


 Woah.......SPOOK! This past Saturday was our annual Halloween Event: Creepy Critter Encounters! I, of course, was the only one of us to dress up.....I was "Fish and Wildlife"( I was wearing my mermaid scale leggings, plus the scales on my face, the deer nose and the antlers).I thought it was pretty funny, but most people didn't quite get it. Oh well!
We had live owls, worms, and herps in addition to crafts, story time and loads of educational booths where kids could learn about some of the creepy critters that live on the refuge!
One family came dressed as the Candy Land characters and it was the best ever! We had about 401 visitors in total throughout the event, and everyone seemed to be having a good time! Here's to another successful event!

How Neat Is That?!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment