Monday, November 27, 2017

A Happy Thanksgiving Weekend For Me!



I had an awesome weekend and am super grateful I didn't end up spending Thanksgiving alone. I met a bunch of people, ate some yummy food, drank wine, played board games, colored in a giant coloring book, went hiking, fired a gun, enjoyed some bottomless mimosas and just had a good time in general. I'm always being forced to try new things and this weekend's new experience was eating ceviche, which was actually really good! We also drove up into Bogus Basin to go hiking and see if there was going to be any snow for snowshoeing at a workshop I was hoping to go to this coming weekend. Unfortunately, there was no snow (and there doesn't look to be any for the workshop either) and there were too many people out hiking for our liking; but, we took a short hike and I got the pleasure of driving on a bit of ice for the first time, which was slightly terrifying. I'm also learning that there is a lot I still need to learn about living somewhere it snows and consistently gets to temperatures below freezing--especially when it comes to taking care of my car. I'm still excited to see what its like living in a place with a real winter- though I already miss the warm and sunny weather.

 Here's to many more adventures and attempting not to freeze to death this winter!
How Neat Is That?!

No comments:

Post a Comment