Friday, January 5, 2018

Home for the Holidays....For Me!!

Thankfully I had the opportunity to fly home to Florida last month and spend time with my family for Christmas! It was a much needed visit after spending almost four months all alone on the other side of the country!
I got to eat at all of my favorite places that don't exist out here, spend quality time with my cat, Pickles, and my pet snake, Legs. I took my youngest two siblings on our traditional pre-Christmas sibling date, which consisted of hiking in a nearby state park and having lunch at our traditional spot.
I got to go out with my older younger brother for possibly the last time in a long time as he is planning to join the Airforce before the next time I will be home. And, of course, I took advantage of the opportunity for lots of late night chats with my mom- something I have missed terribly.
Overall it was a great trip home- my only complaint is that it wasn't longer. Let the countdown to mid-April begin when I'll get to fly home again to see my family and watch my little sister's competition!
How Neat Is That?!
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment