Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Project WET for America....And For Me!


This weekend I attended a Project WET workshop. I really enjoy the free curriculum and materials associated with these workshops as they are something I can take with me throughout my future career with the possibility of implementing their activities into educational programming. The workshop was held at the Boise Watershed's education center, which is a super neat facility! They have some really awesome displays in the front of the building and the interactive exhibits throughout the building are awesome. I will have to go back another time and play with everything! Susan said that I would be able to go and shadow a program there sometime, which would be neat as well- especially if it involved touring the water restoration plant!
 I definitely enjoyed the Project WILD workshop more, so the only thing left to do is take the Project Learning Tree workshop and see how it stacks up to the others!
How Neat Is That?!

No comments:

Post a Comment