Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hiking In The Owyhees For Me!


I spent my Saturday on an 8.5ish mile hike in the Owyhees with a local women's hiking group I joined called "Summit Sisters". I still haven't met too many people here, so outside of work, I'm generally alone at the house, the Y or trying to find an adventure somewhere. Generally I enjoy being by myself, but sometimes its hard and it definitely gets old; so, it was nice to have the opportunity to get out and spend the day hiking with a group of awesome women. They were all so friendly and welcoming- it made a solid hike even better. I can't wait to go on more adventures with the group and to start planning adventures for another group I am an ambassador for called "Mtn Chicks"!

How Neat Is That?!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment