Monday, December 4, 2017

First Ever Winter For Me!


 Experienced my first Idaho snow fall this weekend!!! Woke up to what I thought seemed like a pretty solid snowfall only to learn that that was nothing compared to how it can get. Apparently there will be times that it snows so hard, none of the trees are visible!
I'm definitely getting more and more excited for my first winter and all the fun adventures that will come with it....especially snowshoeing! I got some snazzy new snowshoes for Christmas and I can't wait to try em out! I'll still always be a beach loving Florida girl at heart, but I definitely am loving the beauty that comes with winter in a place that actually experiences all four seasons!
It's starting to get consistently colder here and it isn't as bad as I had previously imagined it would be. We shall see how I feel when it gets even colder....

How Neat Is That?!

No comments:

Post a Comment