Monday, December 11, 2017

Cool Cats For Me!




This weekend I had my orientation at a cat rescue/adoption center in Boise called Simply Cats. I was looking for a wildlife rescue to volunteer at as I really enjoyed my time doing that earlier this year when I found this place. Being that I am not allowed to have pets in the housing here at Deer Flat, I really miss my animals back home, especially my kitty! Volunteering at Simply Cats seemed like a good opportunity to spend some time helping out while also getting to play with cats.
The orientation went well and I got to meet this cutie and play with her for like an hour! I can't start volunteering until January as I am flying home for Christmas next week, but I'm sure it will be a fun way to start the new year!
How Neat Is That?!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment