Thursday, May 31, 2018

Spacing Out For Me!



This post is a bit late, but a few weeks ago, Zane and I spent a weekend out at Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve. We went camping, hiked almost every trail we could, explored a bunch of caves and lava tunnels, and became Lunar Rangers! (its the only place in the world you can become a lunar ranger!!)
Craters of the Moon is truly other worldly. The lava covered landscapes reminded me (for unknown reasons) of the movie Labyrinth and were nothing short of amazing! Pictures truly do not do this place justice!
Needless to say, my first Idaho camping trip and our first camping trip together was pretty great- despite getting rained on while hiking on the first day and my new Jetboil malfunctioning.
I can't wait to go camping again and explore even more of this incredible state!
How Neat Is That?!

 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment