Monday, July 9, 2018

Becoming A Homeowner For Me!





Big news in the life of Rhian!
This past weekend I bought my very first home!! (Or at least what will eventually become my home)
Over the next "however the heck long it takes me" I will be working to convert this school bus into a tiny home on wheels! This is something I have been looking into for quite some time now, so I am SUPER excited to have finally found my magic bus! Its sure to be a long and difficult journey- blood, sweat, and tears will be plentiful; but, I am, excited to dive in and learn new skills as I work to make this bus into a home!
I cannot wait to see how everything turns out! I hope to create another blog exclusively for my bus conversion as well as a youtube channel to highlight some of the progress as I go along. I will be sure to link those in a post here when that gets sorted out!
How Neat Is That?!
 


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment