Monday, April 9, 2018

Visiting My Zombie Deer Horde For America! And Also For Me!!

A coyote has been eatin New Deer's butt!
So, it has been about nine weeks since I first started my weekly visits with LaFawnduh to photo document her decomposition. Since the first week, I have accumulated four more deer, two of which are skeletons and have since been claimed by the rising waters of Lake Lowell, leaving me with just three deer friends to visit each week.
Now that spring has finally graced us with its presence, decomposition is really kicking into gear! My weekly visits initially didn't show much change in terms of their appearance, but now its starting to get pretty drastic from week to week!
My primary focus is on LaFawnduh, as she is my main squeeze and we've been in it together the longest, but New Deer has also been an interesting subject in just the short two weeks since she joined the herd. New Deer is hidden away near the water closer to the Visitor Center so that we can take kids to see her when they are here for a field trip! She has changed the most in the shortest time though as a coyote has found her and started chowing down!
How Neat Is That?!

 
LaFawnduh wk 2
 
LaFawnduh wk 9


No comments:

Post a Comment